Game start: 2.10pm
The Toyota AFL Premiership season is here and we can’t wait to welcome back fans to the stands.
The Health, welfare and safety of all who visit the stadium is our number one priority. The Trust have implemented an extensive plan under the guidance of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to further bolster our already strict operational standards and procedures. Click HERE to learn more.
For those attending the match, please note the following:
- Patrons can only enter through the gate stated on their ticket
- Patrons are required to ‘check in’ via the QR codes located within each ‘stadium zone’
- Patrons are encouraged to download their mobile ticket before arriving at the venue
- Patrons are required to forward tickets to the other attendees in their group
- Due to increased capacity, there will be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of each other at the match
- There will be no sales at the gate, everyone must book their ticket in advance
- Patrons are encouraged to get to the game early to allow sufficient time for security checks
- If you have any questions please approach one of our friendly staff members who would be more than happy to help you
As well as the above, please take the time to read the below FAQ’s specific to the event
How can I purchase tickets to the match?
Tickets at all matches have been prioritised for Club and AFL members.
Home clubs will have up to three priority groups that will receive priority on-sales and each club, if required has determined how they segment their membership categories (including reserved seat members and general admission members).
Click HERE to visit the Geelong Cats membership hub.
Away club members will also receive priority access following home club members and should tickets still remain a general public on-sale will be conducted.
To assist with contact tracing and appropriate social distancing members, will be required to redeem a digital ticket via the relevant venue ticket agent in advance of each game, at no cost.
It should be noted that there will be no at venue ticket sales for any of the matches.
How do I use my mobile ticket?
Click HERE for a comprehensive guide from Ticketmaster regarding mobile ticketing
Will tickets be available at the gate?
No, tickets can only be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com.au
Will the sensory room be open?
Our Sensory Room will be open for this event and is located on the ground level of the Players Stand.
Find out more HERE
CAN I MOVE THROUGH THE STADIUM?
4 zones have been established for this event. All patrons will be allocated a zone number on their ticket and are to remain within their dedicated zone.
- Zone 1 – Reg Hickey Stand
- Zone 2 – Players Stand
- Zone 3 – Brownlow and Premiership Stand
- Zone 4 – Ford Stand and Gary Ablett Terraces
(i.e. Zone 1 customers must on enter, spectate, and use stadium facilities within the Reg Hickey Stand).
Do I have to wear a mask?
Mask wearing is not mandatory, however as a precaution, please wear your mask when moving around the stadium.
HOW DO WE KEEP SAFE IN CLOSED AREAS I.E TOILET BLOCKS?
Please follow the density quota displayed outside the room
CAN I LEAVE MY SEAT?
There are three reasons to leave your seat:
- To collect food and beverages
- Going to the toilet or seek assistance
- To exit the stadium (must use the same point as entry)
CAN I PAY WITH CASH AND/OR CARD?
There will be no cash transactions at the stadium, card only.
Will I need to register my attendance?
Please scan one of the QR codes within your designated zone to assist with our Covid-19 contact tracing register.
WHAT DO I DO IF I BECOME UNWELL?
Please notify a staff member immediately who will call for assistance from our first aid providers, who will attend your location.
WILL CLOAKING BE AVAILABLE?
Due to COVID restrictions, cloaking will not be available at this event.
IS THERE SOMEWHERE TO REFILL MY WATER BOTTLE?
There are multiple water refill stations located throughout the stadium.
Can I bring hot drinks into the stadium?
Thermoses containing tea, coffee and soup are allowed. These may be checked by security due to liquor licensing requirements.
Will there be parking available within the precinct?
Yes, enter via Kilgour Street and Park Crescent.
$10 payable at the gate, eftpos only.
Will there be Pyrotechnics at the event?
Yes, pyrotechnics may be used during AFL events at GMHBA Stadium