MELBOURNE STORM VS NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS
Melbourne Storm hit GMHBA Stadium for the first time in 6 years this Friday when they take on NZ Warriors in their first trial match of the season.
Kids Come FREE
(Kids tickets distributed at the Gate)
Adults from $20
Tickets available from TICKETMASTER or at the gate.
Game Time: 7.50pm
Gates Open: 6.50pm
GMHBA Stadium is accessible by both car and public transport. Limited paid public parking is available within the Kardinia Park Precinct on event days, with parking available in the surrounding streets. Entry to this event will be through Gate 10 and Gate 13 - Bob Davis Gate.
Please see the below FAQ's for more information about parking and accessing the Stadium via public transport.
Click HERE for further information
Changed traffic conditions inside the Kardinia Park Precinct will take effect pre-game. The internal road between A2 drop-off zone and A3 (Premiership Stand) car park will be closed to all traffic.
There will be no external road closures for this event. Traffic along Moorabool Street will be reduced to a speed of 40km/ph
All persons and their possessions will be subject to bag searches before entering the Stadium.
Please click here for the list of items that are not allowed into GMHBA Stadium.
The following Conditions of Entry shall apply to all ticket holders attending the event. By attending the event spectators agree to be bound by the Conditions of Entry.
Click here to see the full conditions of entry.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any items that cannot be bought into GMHBA Stadium?
- How do I get to GMHBA Stadium?
- Supporter Buses - Supporter buses will enter off Latrobe Terrace into Park Crescent and park in front of the marked bus bay outside Kardinia Pool. This is where passengers are to hop on and off the bus. These buses will stay here for the duration of the match. Please pay attention to signage.
- Buses - As a result of the changed traffic conditions on Moorabool Street during most events, bus routes 1, 24, 41, 42, 50, 51 and 55 may be diverted 1 hour prior to the event until approximately 30 minutes after the match. Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for further information on these changes or to plan your journey to and from the NRL.
- V/Line - GMHBA Stadium is just a five minute walk from South Geelong Station. V/Line trains run from Southern Cross to South Geelong station on the Geelong line. Please visit the V/Line website to plan your journey to and from the NRL.
- Car - Geelong is 75 kilometres from Melbourne via the Westgate Bridge and Princes Highway.In Geelong the Princes Highway becomes Latrobe Terrace (no turns required), making the stadium’s main entrance from Latrobe Terrace easily located.
- Which gates can I enter through for this event?
Entry to this event will be through
- Gate 10
- Gate 13 - Bob Davis Gate
- Where can I park at GMHBA Stadium for this event?
Limited paid public car parking is available within the Kardinia Park Precinct. Car parking fees:
- Entrance A: via Kilgour Street
- Entrance C: via Park Crescent
- Entrance E: via The City end of Moorabool Street (accessible parking only) All corporate guests parking in A3 will be required to enter via Entrance B – Latrobe Terrace.
- How can I report anti-social behaviour during this event?
If you see anti-social behaviour at the game, please report it to our text line on 0488 252 000. If you would like to raise any concerns outside of event days, please send an email to email@example.com
- How do I contact GMHBA Stadium?
Please visit the Contact Us section of the website here.
- Is GMHBA Stadium accessible to all?
Kardinia Park Stadium Trust are committed to ensuring GMHBA Stadium is a comfortable and supported environment for all, including those with access needs. Please view the Visitor Information section of our website to view full details of the services available for visitors with access needs