AFLW Round 2: Cats vs Lions
AFLW Round 2 – Cats vs Lions
Sunday 16 February 2020
Game Time: 1.10 pm
Gates Open: 12.40 pm
Join the Cats women for their second season in the AFLW.
Entry into all AFLW matches at GMHBA Stadium is free.
Make sure you join the conversation on social media:
The following Conditions of Entry shall apply to all ticket holders attending the event. By attending the event spectators agree to be bound by the Conditions of Entry.
Click here to see the full conditions of entry.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What gates are open for this event?
Gate 1 and Gate 13
- Are there any items that cannot be brought into GMHBA Stadium?
- Am I allowed to bring a water bottle into this event?
Patrons are permitted to bring sealed plastic water bottles into the Stadium up to 600ml. As per the Conditions of Entry opened drink containers are strictly not permitted into the Stadium. Consider the environment and bring a re-usable water bottle to refill at one of 10 bottle refill stations available around the Stadium.
- How do I get to GMHBA Stadium?
- Buses - As a result of the changed traffic conditions on Moorabool Street during most events, bus routes 1, 24, 41, 42, 50, 51 and 55 may be diverted 1 hour prior to the event until approximately 30 minutes after the match. Visit the Public Transport Victoria website for further information on these changes or to plan your journey to and from the AFLW
- V/Line - GMHBA Stadium is just a five minute walk from South Geelong Station. V/Line trains run from Southern Cross to South Geelong station on the Geelong line. Please visit the V/Line website to plan your journey to and from the AFLW. Keep up to date with service disruptions by visiting the V/Line Twitter account.
- Car - Geelong is 75 kilometres from Melbourne via the Westgate Bridge and Princes Highway. In Geelong the Princes Highway becomes Latrobe Terrace (no turns required), making the stadium’s main entrance from Latrobe Terrace easily located.
- Where can I park at GMHBA Stadium for this event?
Limited paid public car parking is available within the Kardinia Park Precinct. Car parking fees:
- Public: $15.00
- GFC Members: $10
- Entrance A: via Kilgour Street
- Entrance C: via Park Crescent
- Entrance E: via The City end of Moorabool Street (accessible parking only) All corporate guests parking in A3 will be required to enter via Entrance B – Latrobe Terrace.
- How can I report anti-social behaviour during this event?
If you see anti-social behaviour at the game, please report it to our text line on 0488 252 000. If you would like to raise any concerns outside of event days, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I contact GMHBA Stadium?
Please visit the Contact Us section of the website here.
- Is GMHBA Stadium accessible to all?
Kardinia Park Stadium Trust are committed to ensuring GMHBA Stadium is a comfortable and supported environment for all, including those with access needs. Please view the Visitor Information section of our website to view full details of the services available for visitors with access needs.
- I have heard GMHBA Stadium has a Sensory Room, where is it located?
The Sensory Zone will be open for every match of the A-League season is located inside the Deakin Cats Community Centre (Gate 8) and Sensory Backpacks are available from three locations around
- Welcome desk at Brownlow Stand
- First Aid Room in the Ford Stand
- Deakin Cats Community Centre in the Players Stand
- Can I bring a pram or stroller into GMHBA Stadium?
Yes, prams and strollers can be brought into the Stadium if they can fit comfortably under your seat otherwise there is a free cloaking service available at the Sports House entry, which is located on Moorabool Street.