Venue maps and gate information you may want to know when coming to visit GMHBA Stadium. Click HERE for a downloadable map.
There are five main entry points for the public to enter the venue and they generally open two hours prior to the event. These gates are as follows:
- Gate 1 – Polly Farmer: Located at the northern end of the venue. Patrons looking to access the Gary Ablett Terrace, Ford Stand, Hickey Stand or the Peroni Lounge should enter through this entry point.
- Gate 5 – Bernie Smith: Located at the southern end of the venue. Patrons with seat in the Players Stand, Southern Terrace, Hickey Stand or the Peroni Lounge should enter through this gate.
- Gate 8 – Doug Wade: Also located at the southern end of the venue. Patrons wishing to access the Players Stand, Premiership Stand or the Deakin Community Cats Centre would be best to enter through here.
- Gate 10: Located on the western side of the ground. Gate 10 allows access directly into the Premiership Stand public seating. This is the most direct access point to seats in this space.
- Gate 13 – Bob Davis: Located on the western side of the ground. Patrons wishing to access the Brownlow Stand should enter through this point. This is the main access point for the Geelong Social Club area. They can also access the Premiership Stand and the Players Stand by walking along the Level 1 concourse.
- Gate 15: Located on the north-west side of the ground behind the Ford Stand. Gate 15 can be used to directly access the Ford Stand and Gary Ablett Terrace.
Where do I park? Is there disabled access? Does GMHBA Stadium have lifts?
Answers to these questions and more can be found on our Visitor Information page, and if we haven’t answered your question, please feel free to call us on 5224 9111 and we will assist you in any way we can.