The Cats take on the Kangaroos at GMHBA Stadium
When will tickets go on sale?
Ticket information for this event is not yet available
Will there be parking within the Kardinia Park precinct?
Limited parking will be available within the Kardinia Park precinct.
Geelong Cats members: $10
Where will Accessible Parking be located?
Due to the Stage 5 redevelopment of the northern stands of the stadium, the accessible parking located off Moorabool Street will no longer be available moving forward.
Accessible parking will now be located in the C7 parking area for patrons with an Accessible Parking Permit.
- Entry off Park Crescent, please refer to the map below for directions
- The customer service/traffic staff will be able to direct you to the assigned accessible parking area
Click HERE to access the Accessible Parking Map
Arriving at the Stadium
Please note the following to assist in minimising delays entering the stadium:
- Patrons are encouraged to get to the game early to allow sufficient time for security checks
- Patrons can only enter through the gate stated on their ticket
- Patrons are encouraged to download their mobile ticket before arriving at the venue
- Patrons are required to forward tickets to the other attendees in their group
- There will be no sales at the gate, everyone must book their ticket in advance
Please note, GMHBA Stadium is now a cashless venue
Will the Cats Shop be open on game day?
The Cats Shop will be open for all your Geelong Cats merchandise
Is the Sensory Zone open
Yes, please see one our friendly staff for assess to the Sensory Zone or to borrow a Sensory Back Pack
Learn more about our Sensory Zone HERE