Casual Event Day Staff – GMHBA Stadium
GMHBA Stadium, Australia’s best regional sporting and entertainment Stadium and the home of the Geelong Football Club, is recruiting passionate and dedicated individuals to join the Casual Event Day team.
Our event delivery team consists of reliable, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals who pride themselves on providing exceptional experiences for our clients and spectators. With events taking place all year round both during the week and on weekend’s staff must have flexible availability.
The current casual event day roles we are recruiting for are:
- Event Supervisors
- Area Supervisors
- Gate Team Leaders
- Stand Team Leaders
- Logistics Supervisors
- Logistics Officers
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following: –
- Proven customer service experience and outstanding communication skills
- Problem solving abilities in a fast paced environment
- Be energetic, with a strong work ethic
- The ability to work well in a team and for the Supervisor/Team Leader roles proven ability leading a team of casual staff.
For the logistics positions:-
- Have an understanding of safe manual handling and lifting procedures
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to perform one or more of these roles we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume and a cover letter that addresses your suitability for the role/s via email to firstname.lastname@example.org